Combining live music, social media and rum cocktails, the Bacardi “Best Shared Live” campaign takes off in an interesting direction this summer.
Bacardi Best Shared Live
Taking the “BACARDI Together” campaign to new heights, the “Best Shared Live” program creates opportunities designed to bring people together to celebrate live music, friends and rum cocktails. “Best Shared Live” will leverage Live Nation Entertainment’s marketing distribution platforms including digital, mobile and social media to reach millions of fans as they plan their summer concert experiences.
“BACARDI is an iconic spirits brand with a unique history and heritage that has always championed a spirit for life,” said Toby Whitmoyer, vice president and category managing director, rums at Bacardi U.S.A., Inc. “Through the ‘Best Shared Live’ program, we will tap into Live Nation Entertainment’s multi-faceted digital marketing platforms surrounding live music to bring people together and strengthen brand awareness among our target audiences. We are excited to kick-off summer with this breadth of promotions for our consumers and music fans alike.”
Targeting the coveted “twenty-something consumer” who enjoys nightlife and music, the “Best Shared Live” summer music program encompasses a robust array of elements featuring both promotional assets and digital media, including:
- Live Nation Entertainment Concert Cash: BACARDI products will feature download codes for Live Nation Entertainment Concert Cash, redeemable on LiveNation.com’s BACARDI -branded landing page for tickets and artist merchandise.
- Best Shared Live Sweepstakes: Fans may also enter the Best Shared Live Sweepstakes, which supports the “Best Shared Live” platform and reinforces the BACARDI brand message of bringing people together, in this case, through live music. The grand prize winner will win four tickets to the Live Nation Entertainment concert of his/her choice anywhere in the US, plus airfare and hotel accommodations. The sweepstakes will be promoted across all Live Nation Entertainment media channels.
- Branded Concert Guide: Live Nation Entertainment will create a BACARDI branded summer concert guide, a custom content platform with unique videos highlighting some of the hottest artists on tour this summer.
- Custom Facebook Module on LiveNation.com and Ticketmaster.com: Live Nation Entertainment will position BACARDI as a brand that brings music fans “together” within the social media environment through a custom Facebook module on LiveNation.com and Ticketmaster.com. The integration will be a unique bilateral Facebook application allowing fans to let their friends know which concerts they are planning to attend.
- Mobile Web Platform: Live Nation Entertainment will also integrate BACARDI into its mobile advertising platform, providing the brand with an even deeper connection to fans whenever they seek music information.
“Concerts are a natural way to bring people together, and Live Nation Entertainment’s depth of touch points spanning social media, mobile and digital promotions, are a perfect way for BACARDI to bring consumers together in a relevant and engaging way,” said Russell Wallach, president of Live Nation Network. “The BACARDI ‘Best Shared Live’ program leverages our robust marketing platform to reach millions of fans as they celebrate summer with their favorite artists and form a richer connection with the BACARDI brand.”